Practice Areas

Red Bank Lawyers Handling Post-Divorce Modifications

Child custody, parenting time and support terms established in connection with a divorce don't have to be permanent. In fact, either party can ask a court to modify these arrangements when a substantial change in circumstances warrants it. Whether you need a modification or want to oppose one, Karcher Law Firm in Monmouth County, New Jersey, will put your interests first and move quickly to accomplish your goals.

Our post-divorce modification attorneys in Red Bank have decades of experience helping clients from every walk of life successfully obtain or oppose post-divorce modifications. We also take great pride in providing each person who seeks our assistance with the personal attention, responsive service and compassion he or she deserves throughout the process.

Contact us for a free initial phone consultation with an experienced custody and child support modifications attorney today. We are here to help.

Committed To Achieving Your Goals

Unemployment, relocation of the children, remarriage, an illness or disability, a pay raise, increased or decreased needs of the children — each of these is an example of the kind of life changes that can warrant modification of child custody, parenting time, child support or alimony terms.

A party seeking to modify custody, visitation or child support terms have to show that there has been "a significant change" in circumstances and that the requested modification serves the best interests of the children. Alimony modifications also require a significant change, but are generally more difficult to obtain.

Whatever your situation or need, our lawyers will explain the legal issues, standards and burdens of proof involved and will be available to answer questions, address concerns and keep you informed every step of the way.

Discuss Your Questions About Modifications With Us Today

To learn more about your options or how our law firm can help you achieve a specific modification-related goal, call us at 732-852-7018 or contact us online. We offer free initial phone consultations, accept major credit cards and are admitted to practice in both New Jersey and the state of New York.