Monmouth County, New Jersey, Real Estate Transactions Lawyers
Finding resolutions to complicated legal issues affecting your family or your financial well-being can be a difficult task to face alone. Whether you are interested in creating a strong estate plan, are buying or selling a home or have become the victim of consumer fraud, the guidance of the experienced Red Bank wills and trust attorneys at the Karcher Law Firm can be invaluable in helping you find the resolutions you need to move forward with your life.
More Than 40 Years of Combined Experience
With more than 40 years of combined experience, our Red Bank wills and trusts lawyers strive to offer the useful and informative legal advice you need to address even the most complicated situations. Our background in the business world allows us to offer insightful guidance throughout your proceedings, guidance that can help you obtain the efficient and favorable resolutions you need to move forward free of legal worry. Contact us to discuss your case in a free initial consultation.
Our Practice Areas
Our experience, combined with a wide breadth of legal knowledge, allows us to provide guidance to clients facing a number of legal concerns, including:
- Estate Planning and Probate: From wills and trusts to powers of attorney and advance health-care directives, our estate planning and probate guidance is designed to help you address the many planning documents relating to the financial and emotional well-being of your family. Whether you are interested in protecting your family's future or have lost a loved one and need guidance traversing the probate process, we take great care to provide the detailed assistance you need to fully understand the process before you.
- Real Estate Transactions: Whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, we provide detailed real estate transaction guidance that is designed to address each step in the process before you. We take great care to provide the insightful advice you need to find peace of mind during your transaction and offer useful problem-solving strategies for any issues that may arise. We also provide assistance with short sales and helping people avoid foreclosure.
- Consumer Fraud: In an effort to help you protect your consumer rights, we provide detailed consumer fraud guidance to clients who have become victims of improper sales tactics and misrepresentation by stockbrokers, financial advisors or other licensed professionals.
- Securities Arbitration: Securities arbitration is the primary manner in which investors, who believe that they may have suffered damages, due to actions, or inaction's, on the part of their financial advisor, seek redress and compensation for their financial losses.
Family and Divorce Law: Whether you are planning to get married, facing a possible separation after years of marriage, or experiencing any of the other many circumstances that life can present, we provide in-depth, informative and compassionate guidance to help you find the best resolution for your situation. We assist with family law issues such as prenuptial agreements, divorce, child support, child custody, guardianship and juvenile crime. We have the insight and knowledge to help you address even the most complicated legal issues.
- Municipal Court: Traffic offenses, DWI/DUI, drug offenses, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, in addition to others, are among the many situations that the average person may find themselves facing. With a former prosecutor on staff, the Karcher Law Firm has the advantage of knowing the system and how the other side works.
We are also confident in addressing business formation and transactional issues, including contract negotiations and entity selection.
Contact Our Office for New Jersey Real Estate Transactions Attorneys
Whatever your specific legal concerns may be, we work diligently to provide the informative and personalized advice you need to traverse your proceedings as quickly and effectively as possible.
Contact our office online or call 732-530-5900 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific legal concerns today.